Tune your website to your target group and business goals
Building a website mainly is marketing-orientated thinking. The success of a website is not based on coincidence. The web design, and particularly the functionality, has to be tuned to the target group and business goals. During the website-assembly, each item is scrutinized on its specific place, each graphical element studied in matter of colour, size, place and effect on your purposes. For each text the customer’s needs and how the client can find you through the search engines, are taken into account. The best way to manage your website is by a Content Management System.
Thinking about the structure of your website
The most important criterion in building a professionally successful, informative or commercial website is reaching your goals. What good is a beautiful design overloaded with the latest novelties, if there is no gain in profit?
Before building a website, we first think very carefully about the next items:
- What is your target group?
- What are the features/characteristics of your target group?
- Do you wish to sell products or services, to give information of to create contacts?
- How much information do you wish to publish on your website?
- How do you wish to structure the information?
- Do you wish to work with illustrations?
A good preparation is half the battle
If you wish to build a website, a good preparation by writing out the next items, is recommended:
- Your business goals
- A list of your competitors
- A tree structure in which all subjects connected with each other, are grouped into different sections
- A list of websites you like
- And also a list of websites you find awful
Who will built your website: a maze of possibilities
In Belgium, thousands of website builders are available, from the small amateur to the largest companies. The prices differ a lot, are sometimes very high. Do not let yourself be misguided by the small amateur who works at a give-away price. Often, these kinds of websites lack a reliable coding so that search engines do not find your pages easily.
Chose for solidity, knowledge, reliability and quality at a favourable price
Evina offers a balanced programme, in which all components for a website are handled, from the effect to a user-friendly navigation, from diverse interactive functionalities to social media, from copywriting of SEO optimised web texts for search engines to the translation in Dutch, French, English, German and Spanish. We work together with different freelance partners, each having its own speciality. You do not pay any commission, or high depreciations, only our services.
Which steps are taken in building your website
- We start with an intake interview. You bring along your preparation.
- The partner who is going to build your website, as well as the SEO copywriter and translator sit down with you to discuss your project.
- You explain the website achievements you are aiming for.
- The website builder explains the possibilities.
- The SEO specialist describes what can be accomplished with the web texts.
- Together we look at what you need: nothing too much, nothing too less.
- The price is determined by what you need.
- And naturally, take your time to think it over before making a decision.
Request a price offer without any obligation.