Translating from Dutch into French,
a necessity for your company
Translating from Dutch into French and vice versa is becoming an increasing necessity in our country. Do you have a construction company working with a French-speaking contractor? Do you represent a Dutch-speaking enterprise with French-speaking employees? Do you also wish to launch your products on the French market by means of brochures, mailings or a website? Decidedly, you are looking for a trustworthy translation agency that will translate your contracts, website, correspondence and other documents from Dutch into French correctly.
Dutch French translation: our strong points
Your translations from Dutch into French are realised by a bilingual native speaker! Our translators Dutch-French grew up with both languages. In contrast to many other translation agencies, this creates additional advantages:
- We understand and interpret your Dutch source text perfectly and we can correctly translate it into French.
- For your translations from Dutch into French and vice versa, you can rely on more than ten years professional experience in various sectors.
- All the texts that we translate from Dutch into French are carefully proofread and edited by a second bilingual native speaker when necessary.
- We keep our terminology lists per sector up to date and as a result we offer you consistent translations.
- We not only accept large assignments, but also small ones!
- We respect the agreed deadline.
- We guarantee a correct price/quality ratio.
Dutch French translating: some project examples
- Technical translations Dutch French: websites, brochures and manuals about energy audits, solar panels, construction projects, steel cables, windows and doors, home automation, copy machines, software and hardware, earthmoving machines, waste disposal, etc.
- Legal translations Dutch French: employment contracts, cooperation treaties, articles of association for founding a company, regulations for social housing, etc.
- Commercial translations Dutch French: mailings, brochures, leaflets, websites, sales contracts, general terms and conditions, competition rules, Facebook marketing, press releases, etc.
- Scientific translations Dutch French: nutritional supplements compendia for professionals, e.g. doctors and pharmacists, medical reports, medical advice in a consumers magazine, health brochures, presentations for scientific workshops, etc.
- Tourist translations Dutch French: websites tourist sector, holiday homes, weekend arrangements, online travel guides, etc.
- Other Dutch-French translations: presentations and syllabi for driver’s licences C and D (lorry and bus drivers), tenders, safety and health policies for contractors, gifts and events, etc.
Do you want us to translate from Dutch into French?
Complete our online quotation form and add your source files up to 2MB. Are they bigger than 2MB, then we prefer you send them by e-mail. We send you a detailed quotation without engagement as soon as possible. When you confirm the quotation and allow us to translate your texts, our native speaker will immediately start the Dutch-French translation.
Dutch French translating:
each customer has the right to equal quality and service
Many companies ask us to translate their texts for them. We translate from Dutch into French and vice versa, for both large and small organisations and private persons as well. Regardless of the size of the document, everyone receives the same quality. Below are a few examples of customers who had us translate their texts from Dutch into French.